Friday, September 11, 2009

Just Hanging Out!

It's been a pretty busy month and I've fallen behind on my postings, so here's an attempt at chatching you all up with our little corner of the world....Ashley has graduated to the high chair! She loves squash and peas.....actually she loves it all, but carrots and green beans seem to give her a little rash if she has them too many times in a row....we'll see if she outgrows it! Danielle is learning how to share. It's not easy -- everything used to be only hers and now we ask her to share ALL her toys with everybody.....even Mommy and Daddy. Did I mention that she is also learning how to nicely ask for help? This is her asking Mommy to please help make Laura the Carrot from VeggieTales..... ....and every once in a while we get to hang out together!!! Ashley LOVES her Daddy -- he can always get a smile and laugh from her.....
....and did I mention that she's usually pretty chill? Especially if it involves just hangin' with Dad!

No comments: