Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Technical Difficulties....

So.....yeah.  At first I couldn't find the camera.  Then I found it in the car.....where we had stashed it while on our camping trip....where we TOTALLY forgot to take ANY pictures.  Oops.  So then this morning I found the camera, took two pictures and the batteries died.  No biggie, we've got extras! (Does anyone else keep batteries in their freezer?  Why do we do that?)  So as I'm changing the batteries, the cover bends a little more than normal -- this isn't immediately a concern as this little cover is almost entirely encased in electrical tape.....but then one of the small, important looking little brass thingies (and just how would YOU describe it?!) falls into my hand.  I quickly try to put everything back together.....and realize that I only have 1 spare battery.  So I'll pull one of the ones I just dumped.....but they landed in the coffee grounds.  Needless to say, I put the whole thing (gently) down on the counter and walked away.  Later I'll cannibalize some unsuspecting remote and see if our poor camera has survived......  Until then, I'm sorry......

No comments: