Big girl turned 5.....how in the world do I have a 5-yr. old?!?!? In keeping with our busy, crazy theme this summer, the party was the day after VBS. Lots of fun! Yes, I made the cake, no, I didn't do the food. Brooke's Pizza did the food. And Amy brought an AMAZING amount of cut fruit!!! (where does she find the time with 5 kids?)
Ever since last year's Cinderella cake, Danielle has been requesting an Aurora (that's Sleeping Beauty for those not Disney-princess-inclined) cake. I tried getting her to change her mind, but she knew EXACTLY what she wanted.....and I figured that I don't have much longer to make these cakes, so why not?
And the presents begin....
Seriously, we had LOTS of people there....
Here's Jessie!!
....watching whatever is next...
Did I mention there were LOTS of people?
Ashley and Emily decided to entertain themselves....
What cuties!!
Yeah, the house was full. It was GREAT!!!! Thank you everyone for coming, and for those who couldn't, you were missed!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment