Monday, February 20, 2012

All about Andrea!

Some of you know that I was in California for a week and half a little bit ago. Some of you don't know WHY I was there -- Andrea got married!!!! So my wonderfully gracious husband agreed to watch the girls and let me have some Mommy-time. I had a blast, but missed my family SOOOO much!!!! I flew out on a Friday, and Saturday morning several of us met at the Glen Ivy Spa in Brea -- the real bonus to this place is that you can sit in their lovely bubbling hot tubs for as long as you want before or after your treatment. Paired with a massage, it was absolute bliss. Following the week of complete crazy that proceeded it, there are just no words. After this wonderful time of unwinding, we got ready and met over at La Vie en Rose, a FABULOUS french restaurant that Ann had always wanted to try.....let's just say that I'm very sad that the family that owns it has decided that they are ready to retire. It was so good!!
One half of our table....not sure why we didn't get the other half.....
Dinner was great, but the purse that somehow carried two bottles of wine was a pretty great hit, too! (One of Ann's friends loves wine, so she brought a couple REALLY good bottles along with her!)
 We DID manage to get a picture of all of us!! What a nice time out with the ladies. Of course, this wasn't the end of the night.....we then headed over to The Twisted Vine in downtown Fullerton to sample some more wonderful wines. Lots of laughter, great conversations, meeting a few people that I have heard their names for many years but never actually seen face to face, we had a great time!!

No comments: