Monday, February 20, 2012

My sister is so weird....

You all know I love her dearly. But yes, my sister is weird.....and definitely has BOYS. The GIRL side of the family says "Ewwwwww!!!" So what am I talking about? One night while I was out there, Beth got a babysitter and we were able to get some sister-dear-sister time in. On the way down the hill (for those not used to Beth's house, this translates to 'out of the neighborhood') we saw what looked like a dead hawk in the road. My DLS immediately turned around and went back to investigate. Yep, before I know it, IT'S IN THE CAR!!!!!
 On her work-out mat, I might add....
 ....and here she's telling me I'm a sissy and the boys will think it's so cool. Yes, I am a sissy.
 The boys DID think it was cool. It was a small falcon of some sort (sad, because we think this type mates for life....) and we have no idea how it died. There were no external injuries.....which I do have to say that Beth checked for before she scooped it up with a spare magazine.....
 The feathers were cool, and they spread out the tail and wings. I'm still slightly grossed out by this.....I totally love the princess world that the girls and I live in!!!

No comments: