Friday, January 4, 2013

Thanksgiving

Um....so....yeah, it's been a while. This is me trying to catch up a bit.
THANKSGIVING!!!!
We made our annual trek down to North Carolina for Thanksgiving again this year! We got to see Dan and Gretchen's house....nearly empty, as it's on the market. Tanner greeted us:
 
What a good doggie!
Aunt Gretchen wrapped the girls up for a movie...
 How cozy do they look?!
Then we drove out to Bill&Kate's house for the main event.
The girls danced....
 The kitchen was busy and smelled oh-so-wonderful....
The boys were boys....
 Did I mention the kitchen was busy?
And FINALLY it was time to EAT!!! 
The 'big' girls sat up at the bar...
 The kiddos sat at the kitchen table (yes, Gretchen and I were honorary kiddos)...
 And the big people sat in the dining room. The food was fabulous and a great time was had by all......until....
 ....then next morning Danielle, Ashley, and I were sick. The NEXT day Bob was sick with us. Poor Bill, Kate, and Harper -- we weren't very lively house guests.

No comments: